All of us have experienced overwhelm at one time or another in our lives. Maybe it is due to a bad relationship, finances, unstable job, too much on your plate, preparing for a presentation, etc. Whatever the reason, the exercise I walk you through in this video will help immensely!
Watch and follow along!
Although I do this exercise every morning as part of my daily routine, I find that this is also one of my favorite go-to exercises I use throughout my day.
How do I apply it?
- Helps me think more clearly so I can work more efficiently
- Reduces any stress or overwhelm I may be experiencing
- Allows me to process and retain information easily
- Helps me focus right before I present at a workshop so my message comes through clearly
- Reduces intense feelings if I am really sad or angry about something
It is an awesome exercise that will help you regulate your emotions and be able to see things with a better perspective.
Did you give it a try? What did you notice?
With Love and Gratitude,